Leadership Redefined ~ Reclaimed
|The Jagged Edge of Possibilities
|an Emerging Futures™ retreat for women|
|“The future of the world is in the hands of women.”
Kofi Annan, United Nations
Things are changing – fast! Our traditional approaches to change and creating better lives for ourselves and the people we come in contact with are showing wear and tear at the edges. Our future does not depend on what we do so much as who we are about to become.
Our willingness and ability to redefine ourselves is essential to our rapidly transforming world. Whether at home, at work or in our communities, our capacity to engage in meaningful ways with others to create what we intend is directly related to our capacity to engage meaningfully with ourselves in the design of our own lives.
- Grounded in a WEL-Systems® context and drawing on the results from more than 25 years of profound, accelerated and generative change, you’ll be guided, invited, prodded, challenged and engaged for discovery not only of who you are but perhaps more importantly, of who you are capable of becoming.
- You’ll be in the good company of other women who are leaders within their organizations, their communities and their lives.
- You’ll discover the implications of a Quantum Biological perspective on how we make choices, engage our strategies and manifest the results that we call living!
In a setting at the exclusive private members Club, The Rideau Club, I have especially reserved the luxurious and spacious Sir Wilfred Laurier Suite for all our gatherings – it offers a metaphor for what awaits us in this inimitable 2-day women’s retreat.
Your surroundings will offer you a context for relaxing and unwinding, resulting in the creativity and innovation that come from letting go and making room for ‘more’.
In the company of others mindfully seeking this journey of discovery, your time will be filled with profound experiences and unique, facilitated conversations that will respectfully and gently press the edges of your awareness.
With real-life, real-time explorations of issues that organizational and community leaders are profoundly touched by, you’ll get new information, new ideas and new insights into how to redefine and engage more powerfully for the outcomes you intend.
With activities that invite interaction as well as those that honour introspection, you’ll access thoughts and intentions that have always been there and yet, have been just outside your awareness. Life expands rapidly when we become able to access those deeper states of intuition and intention that are indeed, driving the bus!
- A pre-retreat one-on-one CODE Model Coaching™ conversation with Noreen to determine your interests, issues and concerns as you enter the 2-day retreat.
- A post-retreat one-on-one CODE Model Coaching™ conversation with Noreen for private and individualized intensive coaching to integrate new discoveries and perspectives.
- Inclusion of a set of 10 CDs entitled Leadership: Redefined ~ Reclaimed by Louise LeBrun, Founder WEL-Systems® Institute.
- Optional, but highly recommended, body work (BSI Body/Spirit Integration) by Sheila Winter Wallace – Certified CODE Model Coach™, WEL-Systems® Institute Affiliate, WEL-Systems® Master Facilitator, and Creator of BSI – will be available to help you in reconnecting body to spirit. [There is an additional charge of $375 +HST per session for this service. Appointments must be booked in advance. Payment to be made directly to Sheila Winter Wallace.]
Once your Emerging Futures™ :Women and Leadership experience is complete, ongoing access to Coaching and collective experiences will be available, as required.
With her former background in finance and wealth management of over 25 years, and having been associated with the WEL-Systems® Institute for the past 12 years, Noreen brings a unique perspective to the process of guiding women along a journey of self-discovery and expansive, majestic living. She is a contributing author to two inspirational and motivational books — Sekhmet Rising: the Restlessness of Women’s Genius and Guardians of the Vision: Parenting for the Birthright of Potential. She is currently working on a third book entitled, The Jagged Edge of Possibilities.
I engaged in Noreen’s WEL-Systems® based experience and discovered MORE of myself … I arrived with a willingness to discover what I didn’t know I didn’t know in the best of company. The conversation travelled into tough places and, in the moments that I braced, it was a grueling ride. … Finishing the weekend with a one-on-one coaching session was perfect for me. … As I claimed my wholeness inside as a unique, resourceful woman, what had been serious obstacles morphed into malleable elements in a life of my own design!
R. McDonald (Nova Scotia)
My experience with Noreen during the WEL-Systems® based Weekend was riveting, enlivening and so much more. Her passion and ability to create the conversations which resonated for each person’s uniqueness, was compelling. … As a result of the weekend’s experience, I have continued to explore and expand into my own resourcefulness.
N. Hanlon (Nova Scotia)
The conversation within the WEL-Systems® based context, was a life changing experience for me. Noreen has a way of connecting that did not allow me to hide from myself any longer. I felt safe to go places I’ve never gone and I discovered a new way of being for myself. The weekend conversation followed by the coaching session allowed me to bring clarity to my life and to let my past fall away allowing space for a new way of moving through the world. I finally saw how my sense of worth was getting in the way of my abundant life and now I am excited to allow for a world of abundance to unfold. Following the weekend I was able to ask for what I need and allow it to come to me. No more struggle…just invite and allow.
C. Harris (New Brunswick)
Please contact Noreen Mejias-Bennett directly at 613-733-5725 or by e-mail at email@example.com to register for the event and to book your pre-retreat one-on-one CODE Model Coaching™ conversation.
Please note that payment in full is required prior to your attendance.
Cheques are to made payable to:-
2025 Thistle Crescent